Property Q&A in Miramar>Question Details

Eduardo J El…, Home Buyer in Bay Harbor Islands, FL

motivated cash buyer interested in this unit please call me 786 489 5926

Asked by Eduardo J El Barri, Bay Harbor Islands, FL Fri May 18, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3083342651--Centergate-Dr-…

Answers

3
Eduardo right now the market is trending upward from a price perspetive quickly. But regardless of all this cash is king, and with flexability from your part all is possible. I have many short sale listings were you would not need to get involved with a highest and best, bidding war. Please feel free to contact me directly at any time at 954-681-7706 Myrna Contreras PA thanks;-)
Anything from Realty Trac is not a listing, it is a notice of foreclosure.
The units "price" is not a listing price is a Loan amount ( one of them, and sometimes more then one), defaulted.Banks will list it for market price, or sell it on auction for retail price, current market price. No more bargains what only one person knows about.Even if it was listed for that low price, it would sell well above asking price, between multiple buyers.Sometimes over 10-15 offers on a property.
Hi Eduardo. Nothing on the MLS at that price. And nothing in Aventine