Christine, Home Buyer in San Antonio, TX

more pics on hunters chase

Asked by Christine, San Antonio, TX Mon Nov 4, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3065342001-13031-Huntsman-Rd-Sa…

Answers

3
I have lived in this neighborhood before and I'm currently living near by. I have a realtor I'm working with to sell/rent my home. I'm looking to downsize.

I do not know what the rules are about talking to you about this home but just wondered more about the home
When working with a Realtor to "list" your house it is necessary for you to have a SIGNED listing agreement so you are being represented. That is honored and respected by all and in no way should anyone try and get you to sway "their way" It is not ethical practice. However, if you are still interviewing agents to "represent you" it is your choice to hire an agent that best suits your needs. As Realtors we comply and abide by a "Code of Ethics" I hope this helps. However, if you are not represented then you may ask away. Your agent should be answering all your questions. If this is not the case I would be more than happy to assist. Once again, I hope this helps! :)
Flag Mon Nov 4, 2013
I hope all your questions have been answered. If they have not been or you have additional questions i would be glad to assist you. So you are looking to rent? I know that area VERY well! If you are and have questions in the area you are looking at It would be my pleasure to assist and show you what is out there. Feel free to call or text me! In addition, my website will aide you in a comprehensive search. I look forward to seeing you there...Regards Laura :)

Call/text: SA direct # (830)200-8717
Web: http://www.laurayznagarealtor.com
email: laura@laurayznagarealtor.com
lic# 632526
Any way I can talk you out of wasting your hard earned money on rent?