Cathy, Home Buyer in Mission Viejo, CA

mission viejo lake

Asked by Cathy, Mission Viejo, CA Mon May 21, 2012

Hi, I was wondering if this is a gated community and if it is a 55 community. Also, does this location grant you access to mission viejo lake (to fish)? Also, what are the monthly condo fees? Thank you

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3083412188-27855-Mazagon-102-…

Answers

7
Hi again Cathy.

What is your reason for considering a move? Knowing the answer to that question will really help me help you.

In my humble opinion you are doing way too much of the work a Realtor should do for you. That what we get paid to do; find you the perfect home to meet your needs.

If you are serious, and I believe you are, then employ a full-time professional Realtor like myself to work for you. I will keep you informed about everything that is happening with homes that do meet your needs.

Your friend in the real estate business,

Jim Guido
Broker, Realtor, Owner, CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert)
California Real Estate Internet Group
949.769.4900
Jim@CaliforniaRealEstateInternetGroup.com
This property is already in 'Backup Status' so they have already accepted an offer and are now taking offers as backup in case the offer on the table falls apart for any reason.
This IS a gated community and Finisterra on the Lake community includes a pool and a spa and also Includes access to private Mission Viejo lake!
Monthly HOA is: $431 + $222.
Yes this is a gated community. It is not a 55+ community. Yes this property grants you access to Lake Mission Viejo. Monthly condo fees are $431 + $19 There are 2 HOA's in this community. Property is in backup meaning it is in escrow.

If you are looking for a 55+ community--you should view properties in Casta Del Sol. Condo Fees are $321/month. There is lake access granted. Fantastic community very close to Lake Mission Viejo. Wonderful facilities, all single family homes. Some detached and some attached.

If interested, please let me know. We specialize in Mission Viejo. Desiree Wells (949) 701-5203. Have a wonderful evening Kathy...
There are several communities around the lake. Some are gated, most are not. There is one gated one that is 55+ The majority are not 55+. You have a membership that comes with the house that you purchase if it was taken out by the previou owner. If not, you can add it. It runs around $18.00 a month. Amazing, right? You can fish, it is stocked 4 times a year. Condos HOA run between $250. to $375. a month. There are several condo complexes that are gated, not manned, just electronic. If you would like to see some that are available. you can contact me at 949-633-7875 - cell or email at cpata4re@comline.com
Yes, Palmia is a 55 and over. The HOA fees are 295. + 19.00 and it does include access to Lake Mission Viejo.
Thanks for inquiring about this home. If you have any other questions feel free to call me at 714-270-4133.

Michele Steggell
That property is not in Palmia, it's in the Finesterra community. Not age-restricted.
Flag Mon May 21, 2012
To add to Len's answer, yes, this neighborhood does give you access to most M.V. Lake activities, including boating, & fishing. The neighborhood also has its own beach. It is also just a short distance to the nearby shopping center, with restaurants galore.
Cathy,
It is a gated community. It is not a Senior Community. The monthly HOA fees are $431 + $19. That particular property is in Backup Status, there are a few other listings in the community. Please feel free to contact me at 949-362-5052 for more information.