Property Q&A in Rochester>Question Details

j.eden1, Home Buyer in Rochester, NY

looking to purchase, is this still available ? will be in area on 2/8. please let me know. thank you. j.eden1@hotmail.com

Asked by j.eden1, Rochester, NY Sat Feb 2, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3098526882-605-French-Rd-Roch…

Answers

3
605 French Road still appears as an active listing. If you like, contact me directly, and I'll get in touch with the listing Realtor to check for the latest details about availability.

Alone among Realtors, I supply my clients with a personalized list of their own 'Top 5 Values' in townhomes or single-family houses. That short list is compiled from both the Realtor database and my 'Secret Lists' of the very best in both listed - and unlisted - homes, including bank-owned foreclosures.

I also share with you exclusive strategies to slash closing expenses and save tens of thousands of dollars on your payments of mortgage principal and interest and property taxes. I'm a complete consumer advocate dedicated to protecting your interests as a homebuyer.

Please feel welcome to contact me anytime without obligation at 585.223.4449 or by Email: RCoake@Rochester.rr.com, for more information. Best wishes on the exciting search for your next home or income property!
I do not see the address you are looking for but would love to help you with this purchase or any other property if avaiiable. I have my own company called Dream Catcher RE and I am the Broker. Please contact me at:

Dream Catcher RE & Properties 585-410-8891
Email: jevans@DCREproperties.com
Any local agent/realty office can provide any necessary information, consider a call; or contact the listing agent. You can locate some area agents under the find a pro tab.