Property Q&A in Daphne>Question Details

Mickey, Home Buyer in Milton, FL

looking for home in Lake Forest around 140-150. does anyone know how their HOA works? how much?

Asked by Mickey, Milton, FL Thu Jul 16, 2009

And if you have a home there 1990 and newer and 1700 and up square feet, please let me know.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1073256118-107-Paige-Cir-Daph…

Answers

1
Hi Mickey,
The Lake Forest Association dues are $37.50 per month. I do not know if you can pay quarterly, semi-quarterly or a whole year at the time, but the Association office is at the Country Club, on the left as you walk into the building and you can get specific information from them.
Just like any Association, there are sometimes special assessments, as well. Right now, I am not aware of any special assessments.
I have been told, that there is an additional fee for using the pools. You will have to get that information from the Association.
At closing, there is a $400 transfer fee for the membership.
There aren't any pro-rated dues that I am aware of for size of house, etc. Everyone pays the same.
Please email me privately if I can be of any further assistance to you,
Warm regards,
Dedra
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 17, 2009