Fred, Home Buyer in Deerfield Beach, FL

looking for a great price on a florida property

Asked by Fred, Deerfield Beach, FL Sun Sep 27, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/photos/1086543804-5208-W-Lake…

Answers

3
Where in Florida? In Deerfield? With 5,000 pieces of property available in the Sarasota/Bradenton area we have lots of places with a "great price". Can you be more specific as to location and what you consider a great price?
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 27, 2009
Fred,

with questions like yours, it is very difficult not to answer rather sarcastically.

But before you get angry with me, let me explain why and what you can do find a good property.

Everyone wants a great price, while nobody wants a bad deal. I have never heard a customer say ”give me a lousy deal, and by the way, I want to pay through the nose and being raked over the coals”.

So you are stating the obvious, nothing else. How are sellers and realtors supposed to respond? Why would a seller and/or a realtor want to work with you or even give you first dibbs? And what can you do so they will?

Easy. State your criteria, the _more specific_ the better. Get pre-approved (forget pre-qualified). State the amount in your post and when you were pre-approved, as pre-apps are valid max. 90 days. And now you have a realtor’s attention.

I hope I was able to point you in the right direction. All the best,

Tobias Kaiser, MS, CIPS
Greater Fort Lauderdale Real Estate Broker + Consultant
Certified International Property Specialist
Director, Realtors Commercial Alliance of Greater Fort Lauderdale
954.561.0066
Hi Fred,

If you are inquiring about this property, it is a bank owned foreclosure with a pending contract. The interior photos show that the kitchen appliances are missing. The foreclosure homes are getting offers quite quickly now.

There is another home in this community that is a short sale and the asking price is $129,000. The pictures show it to be in nice condition.

Please give me a call for more informtion on the above unit or anything else in the Deerfield Beach area. There are some good deals out there. You do need to be prepared to act quickly if you see a foreclosure you like.

Let me know what your needs are size wise, and how much your budget will allow. I will be happy to email you houses that suit your requirements.

Nadine Mauro
Herman Group Real Estate
954-464-5664
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 27, 2009