Property Q&A in West Town>Question Details

DeZeeuwseBol…, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

looking at the property at 2653 W. Iowa St. #2F. There is no price listing for this condo. What is the asking price for this property?

Asked by DeZeeuwseBolus, Chicago, IL Sat Mar 16, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Illinois/Chicago/sold/1000775201…

Answers

8
Ok here it goes, look at the link you sent us, in the link it says SOLD, therefore this property is currently NOT for sale, Trulia only shows this as a public record listing, with its last recorded sale price...

I have a really good suggestion for you, do not try to figure this all out on your own.... Connect with an experienced Realtor who is very familiar with the area within Chicago where you would like to buy, and he or she will then be your Buyers Agent, with many advantages and good protection of your interests
during the buying process including finding the right property for YOU, exploring with you other options
and guiding you with expertise through the entire process.

If you need a good recommendation, please get back to me and I will connect you with a good Realtor familiar with West Town - good area to search in....

Read on if you like to see some of the advantages to work with a buyers agent, when looking to buy property:

I am assuming that you are not working with a Buyers Agent? Am I correct? You really should, there are so many, really many advantages to a buyer to work with his own committed Buyers Agent, a Realtor, experienced and knowledgeable in the market area you are interested in and your one stop real estate resource and guidance. Do not do this on your own. A buyers agent requires from you the buyer to be loyal to one trusted Realtor and to commit to just that one agent with open communication and that agent will consequently answer all your questions, assist in finding the right property for YOU, arrange showings, make suggestions and recommendations for each property viewed, and when ready to make and offer your personal buyers agent will provide you with a detailed market evaluation so that you will be able to provide a market friendly yet competitive offer on the home, and this agent you trust will then guide you through all the steps, paying attention to every details involved and guide you to a smooth and successful closing.

And by the way all that is required from you is your loyalty, no fees as the buyers agents of listings of another brokerage are paid by the seller's side at the closing table.... Do not do this on your own and
without the expertise of a professional on your side.

If you need a good recommendation for your area of interest e-mail me and I gladly forward a good
recommendation to you.
Good Luck to you

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago, North Shore & Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and
Investors alike....And always with a SMILE :)

Covering for @Properties Chicago & suburbs, and with her trusted Partner
Agents US & world wide properties. French, German, some Spanish &more EdithSellsHomes@atproperties.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
Get to know me! Learn about my experience, expertise, services! Read letters
of recommendation! Sign up to search for properties in my expanded service area.
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Mar 17, 2013
Edith did a good job explaining why you need a realtor. If you need help still feel free to give me a call.
you can not buy a property with any good outcome doing it through web sites..come into my office
Work with a Realtor to have access to currently available properties.
This place was sold.

If your looking to buy, get a good buyers agent. Its free to use their services.
Read the listing. It was sold. It is not for sale. #3F is on the market at a silly 160K asking price
email me at jmichaels@remax.net and I will also send you what I have on that property
2F has sold, but 3F is available for $160,000 asking. If you'd like to view the property, call me at 773-914-5309 or email bbiederman@citypointrealty.com.

Barbara Biederman
City Point Realty