Property Q&A in Parkside>Question Details

jsastre520, Home Buyer in Camden, NJ

laik to look the property call my 6093349497

Asked by jsastre520, Camden, NJ Tue Feb 5, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/New_Jersey/Camden/sold/20389549-…

Answers

2
Good Afternoon,

I live and work in Camden City, and I presently work with the local civic group in Parkside, PBCIP. I've been in the business for over 10 years, and I am very familiar and comfortable with the city.
I already have many listings in the Parkside neighborhood, and I work with buyers in the Camden City area.

Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions that you have. If you haven't already enlisted the services of a broker, I would be happy to have the opportunity to interview with you.

My mobile number and e-mail are the best way to contact me.

I hope all is well, and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Warm Regards,

--
Shawn Burke
Broker-Associate, Realtor

Re/Max of Cherry Hill
1736 Route 70, Cherry Hill, NJ 08003

856.424.4040 Office
856.571.5063 Mobile
856.751.2791 Fax
shawnburke@remax.net
You can contact the listing agent who will be able to help you learn more about that specific property (and probably will know a lot about similar properties in the area). To find an agent, just click on the yellow button on the property's Trulia listing and you will be able to start a dialogue.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help with anything else. I am happy to be a resource for you. Good luck with the search!

Ali, Trulia Voices Community Manager