Property Q&A in Shawnee>Question Details

Jim Wilson, Real Estate Pro in Stilwell, KS

just my opinion

Asked by Jim Wilson, Stilwell, KS Tue Nov 15, 2011

If you update the photos, change them around a bit, they need to be high quality, it might help sell this home. Mention the pond too. We keep considering this home but the pictures don't do it justice. It stays on our short list but it never reaches the top of it.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1090974424-14905-Johnson-Dr-S…

Answers

4
I completely agree!! It's so worth the money to hire a professional photographer for my sellers!! It not only showcases their home to the best of it's ability, but also shows the sellers how serious you take getting top dollar for their home. Please let me know if anyone you know would like this type of attention to detail. It amazes me everyday on MLS what some agents get away with. Thank you for addressing this and best of luck in your home search!!
Susan
susanwiley@kwrealty.com
913.208.3061
Jim, I am with Prudential and will make sure I contact the listing agent regarding the pictures. I couldn't agree more! Let me know if you would like to go see it.

Shelly Christ
PrudentialKansas City
913-485-8641
I couldn't agree with you more Sharon! That's why taking good quality photos is so important.
Hi Jim,
This is a gorgeous house and I understand what you mean about the pictures. In my experience pictures either do a house justice or take away from it. The best advice I can give you is to schedule a day with me and we can take a look at the house. Give me a call and lets schedule a time to look. 913-707-3927