Property Q&A in Jacumba>Question Details

Nolan Tew, Home Buyer in Allied Gardens, San...

is this zoned for motorhomes?mobile homes? how big is the property??dont qualify for a loan but would be interested in making payments;rent to own.

Asked by Nolan Tew, Allied Gardens, San Diego, CA Tue Apr 5, 2011

is there water,electricity on property?credit score is 603 as of last summer.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3034025483--In-Ko-Pah-Park-Rd…

Answers

3
Hi Nolan, You should find out if you qualify for some of these 1st time programs. Have you heard about the DCCA (Down payment and closing costs assistance) program? it is a $35K silent second for for low income, 1st time buyers, and works only in select Rural Communities and a few unincorporated areas in San Diego. Also the MCC Program - Mortgage credit certificate - when you combine this with the DCCA program, allows you to get a bigger tax break, MCC also helps you qualify for more. As far as your credit score you need a 620 for these programs so you are pretty close, it is possible your score has went up since then. You can go to annualcreditreport.com and pay a small fee to get your credit score. I am a Loan officer and a Real Estate Agent. I will be happy to talk to you in person, answer any questions and I can tell you what you qualify for over the phone for these programs - Email me direct at lori-garrow at cox.net ( just change the at to @ and no spaces ). Lori Garrow -Cobalt Financial
Actually it's a listed property so you should be able to get this information from the listing broker/agent.
Best thing to do is contact the City or County jurisdiction the property is located in.