Property Q&A in Gulf Stream>Question Details

James, Home Buyer in Delray Beach, FL

is this waterfront?

Asked by James, Delray Beach, FL Sun Jan 27, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3058011844--N-Ocean-Blvd-2…

Answers

1
Dear James,

The property you are inquiring about is not an active listing but instead a posting by RealtyTrac who would like you to contact them and sign of for their paid monthly service. Keep in mind that a good agent can provide you more timely information for absolutely free. The property in question is actually #2 in Polo Ridge which sits just west of Ocean and so very close to the beach. The buildings are situated perpendicular to the water so they are not waterfront homes. They also are separated from the Intracoastal only by the golf course at Little Club.

As you may be aware there are very few units that hit the market in Polo Ridge; as of this afternoon only #5 is listed at $1,575,000. I have a detailed analysis of the community available so if you would like a copy or would like more information on the potential short sale offering of #2 please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

The need for a qualified agent cannot be overstated as you need someone on your team who is qualified to determine fair value and have your best interest at heart. If I can notify you of opportunities that will your needs I am more than happy to keep you fully informed. I hope this information is helpful and if I can add anything or be of help in any way please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com