Property Q&A in Trafalgar>Question Details

bluesinter, Home Buyer in Cape Coral, FL

is this still for sale? And who is the listing agent?

Asked by bluesinter, Cape Coral, FL Mon Jan 28, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1076364927-1413-SW-11th-Pl-Ca…

Answers

6
Find yourself a buyers agent.....Why run a race with no shoes on?

jessemcgreevy@gmail.com
239-898-5329
http://www.Domain-RealtyGroup.com
Yes, this property is currently still available. I totally agree with the others that you should have your own agent representing you if you are interested in purchasing the property. As the others have explained the listing agent is working for the seller!

You can have buyers representation at no charge (the seller pays the commissions) so you should give serious consideration to finding a buyers agent to assist you with your home purchase.

If you would like more information or would like to view the home in person please feel free to contact me. I can provide you with lots of information that will help you make a good decision regarding your home purchase.

Terry McCarley, Realtor®, CDPE
Email: leecountyrealtor@earthlink.net
Phone: 239-707-4575
As the others have said, you should really work with a buyers agent that will work on your behalf. There is a lot to look into when purchasing a home. You need to be sure your interest is protected. I would be happy to help you find a home that works for you. I will also work hard to negotiate the best deal. The good ones go fast, usually before they get posted on Trulia and other sites alike. Working with an agent, you will know when the right one hits the market .Please let me know if I can help.

Have a great day,
Nancy
If you are inquiring because you are interested in BUYING the property, you should be represented by a Buyer's Agent. The Listing Agent represents the SELLER, not the buyer. They have a duty to represent the Seller in order to get them the most money possible from their property.
Trying to contact the listing agent on the premise that you might get a better deal is a bad idea. A Buyers Agent would be able to compare the home to comparable homes and write an offer that is best for you.
Good Luck.
Carolyn Giandonato
CNN Real Estate Team
Sellstate Priority Realty
239-243-4082
Yes, Gloria Tate is the listing agent representing the seller. I see that the home does have city water and that assesment has been paid. It is however still on a septic system. Yes this property is still "active" awaiting a buyer. When would you like to see it?

We would be glad to arrange to show it to you. Please email us directly.
Hello the listing Agent for the Seller is
Gloria Tate
Direct: 239-851-6324
Raso Realty
4812 Cape Coral St
Cape Coral, FL 33904
Broker: 239-542-2254

If you would like to be represented by your own Agent please contact me at
Marzia Rivera
Southern World LLC
239-540-4884
BuyersAgent@239-540-4884.com
Hi Gloria, how come you don't have email listed here? Anyway contact me tomorrow at 239-671-1655 or bluesinter@gmail.com. I am working with some one in Fort Myers but I want to see this house. I am ready to move. Peter
Flag Mon Jan 28, 2013