Juan R Casta…, Home Buyer in Palm Springs, CA

is this still for sale ?

Asked by Juan R Castaneda, Palm Springs, CA Thu Oct 4, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3091640645-31725-Avenida-Mara…

Answers

5
Johns advise is sound. Locate a local realtor that will work for you and put your needs and wants above his or her own. It will save you much stress and frustration.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 7, 2012
yes that is the property i was refering to
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 7, 2012
You can search for homes on this site and others and you will find a mixed bag of homes that are for sale, homes that have been sold, homes that are not on the market, postings for foreclosures that you cannot buy because they are not on the market and other items of interest.

My suggestion is that you associate yourself with a local Realtor who is knowledgeable in the market in which you want to buy. Sit down with the Realtor and discuss what it is that you are trying to accomplish. Learn about the condition of your local market, the availability of houses in your price range, and what it will take to achieve your goal. Get preapproved for financing if you are not a cash buyer so that you will be ready to make an offer when the right opportunity presents itself.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 7, 2012
That home has been in escrow ffor almost 2 months
Juan,
This property is pending. It was put under contract on August 10th. Many of the 3rd party websites are not up to date which is why I would recommend that you use the public section of the California Desert Area Multiple Listing Service. It is the most accurate and up to date. if you are looking for a home with like this one perhaps I can help you locate one. You can reach me at 760-475-3821 or email me at stevekassrealtor@gmail.com

Happy Hunting.
Web Reference: http://stevekassrealtor.com