Steve Dangcil, Renter in Los Angeles, CA

is this still available? I called and they said not since August? Don't you keep your records up to date?

Asked by Steve Dangcil, Los Angeles, CA Thu Dec 20, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3099903878-1953-Selby-Ave-3-Los…

Answers

3
Unfortunately, sites like these are not up to date with what is actually going on with a property. They are best to use as an idea as to what might be out there. I would say remember this..... all these sites get the listings a day after real estate agents do. So if you want to find a property quickly have an agent do a search for you.... and I don't meam one of those automatic searches that sends you an email every morning with everything you don't want to see.

James
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Dec 20, 2012
It is still available. There is pictures on the MLS and trulia.
Do you want me to send a list of all active properties in your area? Please give me a call/text or email me. You'll have the latest properties as they hit the market.

Caroline Harabedian
(818) 967-9626
caroline.wcli@gmail.com