Property Q&A in Chicago>Question Details

Adrianne Bar…, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

is this still available?

Asked by Adrianne Barry, Chicago, IL Wed Oct 27, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1040255094-227-E-Delaware-Pl-…

Answers

9
Seems like you got the answer. This site isnt the greatest for searching for properties. If your looking to buy, your best bet is to go out and get a good buyers agent. This way you have someone to walk you through the buying process, at no cost to you, Interview to or three agents, and go with the one you mesh best with.Id be happy to help.

Matt Laricy
Americorp Real Estate
Brokers Associate, e-PRO
mlaricy@americorpre.com
708-250-2696
Hi Adrianne - I left a voicemail to double check to see if the owner would be willing to still sell which most likely would be the case. Please let me know if you would like to view the property and if so when would be a convenient time for you.

Thanks!
Suzy Pinal
Realtor Associate / Leasing and Sales Consultant
Jameson Real Estate
847-845-4555 (cell)
spinal@jameson.com
Yes, this is still available. Would you like me to send you more information on this property?
I could create an automatic notification sent to your e-mail when this building has new listings. Call or e-mail me. I'm happy to help, by sharing information, even if you are not yet ready to buy.
My services to prospective buyer clients are free!
...Unit 7D expired on 8/30/2010. But there are other similar units available.
It was taken off the market in August after having been on the market for 550 days! Did you see the monthly assessment...$2500/mo! 7C is available for 550K,but it's only a 2 bedroom.
Trulia is a poor site to search for property with too much out dated and inaccurate information. You can use my web site to search for property if you are not ready to work with an agent.
Unit 7C is still available of $550k. Your query did not include a unit number. Please call me and I'm sure I can be of assistance.

Scott G Peterson
773-588-2800
No. At the present time this property listing has expired. Let me know if you want me to email you when it goes back on the market.

Donna Janovsky
Zel Realty LLC
312-342-5913
Hey Adrianne,

It isn't, but please reach out to me directly if you want me to dig in a bit for you and see if you can see it anyway.

Ryan Gossett
ryan@atproperties.com
Web Reference: http://www.ryangossett.com