Property Q&A in Chicago>Question Details

Paul Ghaliou…, Home Buyer in Adamstown, MD

is this still an active sale am interested?

Asked by Paul Ghalioungui, Adamstown, MD Tue Nov 24, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Illinois/Chicago/sold/867607-295…

Answers

5
Good Afternoon Paul,
Although the bldg is no longer listed for sale, there may be an opportunity here. Are you currently working with a Realtor here in Chicago? If not I'd like to assist you but first I need to know a few things from you as well. Are you looking to purchase a Condo unit or a bldg for investment purposes? Please feel free to call me or shot me an email. You may want to also visit my website where you'll find a number of Great listings here in Chicago.

Marcella Cohen
American Invsco Realty
773 606 9695
Hi, you are a home buyer out of Adamstown, MD
Here is my question to you, as far as the a.m. property is concerned some of the other Realtors gave you some answers. I am thinking that you are looking for a condo in the city of Chicago, is that assumption right?
Then why did this condo catch your attention. Are you familiar with that area of Chicago, are you looking on behalf of someone, or are you intending to move to Chicago. I am thinking that if you would give me a little more information I could not only e-mail you those properties that fit you needs as far as location, price point, size and type of property is concerned, but you will receive properties that are actually on the market at that time.

Also you must have some kind of time frame in mind, and that would be helpful as well. It is always good to connect with a local Realtor and a buyers agent who will work exclusively on your behalf and in your best interest. Feel free to e-mail me and we can discuss your options and your needs further and in much more detail. Once that is done you will receive only those listings that fit your needs as well as your finances.

Of course the answer to your question is the property at this time is not for sale! But then there are many others... Let's talk!
Most Sincerely yours,
Edith Karoline YourRealtor4Life! working always in the very BEST interest of her clients!
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
This building was originally listed on 10/08/07 for 2,195,000. It had been reduced to 1,899,000 and then $1,750,000 at which time it was taken off of the market on 5/18/09.
This building has not be on the market since 2008 when they were asking 2.1M! Trulia is a horrible site to search for property....too many mistakes & outdated information. Try realtor.com or just about any web site from any Broker.....like mine, if you are not ready to work with an agent.

philip
The property has been rented