Property Q&A in Scottsdale>Question Details

L. Long, Home Buyer in

is this propertyy for sale?

Asked by L. Long, Sat Apr 11, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1057874929-Address-not-Disclosed-

Answers

5
If you are interested in Desert Mountain Real Estate I would suggest using a real Desert Mountain pro. I specialize in Desert Mountain. Please feel free to contact me with any questions about Desert Mountain. It is a very unique community with 32 individual villages and many membership options to choose from. I would be happy to answer any questions you have. Carmen Brodeur 1-800-300-0263

http://www.DesertMountainHomesOnline.com
As others have mentioned listing on this home has been cancelled. If interested in this or other areas be happy to provide assist to you.

BOB & JOYCE MORRIS
John Hall & Assoc.
(c) 480-694-1282
It looks like you've been interested in the Desert Mountain area for some time ... it is beautiful! There are currently over 280 properties for sale in that development listed on MLS so there are many to choose from. Prices range from $500K-$9.2M with homes starting as low as $228 per square foot. There are 2 are bank owned homes available and there are over 40 possible upcoming foreclosures. If you'd like to get up to date information on this community, just send me your email address. You can be notified as soon as properties hit the market or price changes occur. You can contact me by clicking on my name in blue and pressing the "contact me" button.
Dear L. Long,
This home in Desert Mountain was listed for sale in March of 08 and the listing was cancelled in October 2008. It was on the market for 207 days - the original asking price was $1,775,500. The reduced asking price was $1,675,000. It is not currently listed for sale. The home included a full deferred equity golf membership is included in the purchase price. There are many lovely homes in Desert Mountain. Feel free to contact me at any time for other possibilities in Desert Mountain or other exclusive communities here in Scottsdale Arizona.
Claudia Scott
John Hall & Associates
Scottsdale, AZ
Per the MLS, this home was listed in March 2008 for sale, but taken off the market in October 2008. If you want more details, pictures, or info on the listing from last year, just send me an email and I'll sent it to you.