Property Q&A in 02908>Question Details

Phil Taussky, Other/Just Looking in Boston, MA

is this property still on the market?

Asked by Phil Taussky, Boston, MA Fri Jan 16, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1062737344-12-Tiffany-St-Prov…

Answers

3
Hi Phil,
I spoke to the listing agent and it has expired but it is still available for sale. If you like I can set you up an appointment for a showing, or if you just want more infomation on the property feel free to contact me.
Hi Phil,

Hogie is in fact right. This home is not currently on the market. The listing expired about a month ago, on 12/17/08. If you would like I can attempt to see if they have any plans of selling it in the future and maybe getting you in to take a look if you are interested. Feel free to contact me via my profile if you would like more information. Hope tha thelps.

Happy Hunting,
Chris
it does not appear to be on the market at this time,but I suggest you contact a local agent who can provide you with the latest & most accurate info from the MLS.