Property Q&A in Roswell>Question Details

Stephanie Jo…, Home Buyer in Roswell, GA

is this property still on the available?

Asked by Stephanie Jones, Roswell, GA Wed Feb 6, 2013

This question was asked from this property:…

Hi Stephanie,

There is 1 property that is listed on that street. This street is a townhome community with only a couple of floor plans available. While RealtyTrac does not include the street number of the property, there are several properties that are for sale in the community currently.

Please let me know if you would like me to provide any more infomation on those properties.

Kirsten Wellborn
Commonwealth Real Estate Associates, L.L.C.
310 Prospect Place
Alpharetta, Georgia 30005

The below couple Real Estate Agents are spot on- It's a very wise investment of your time to sit down with a Real Estate Professional that is familiar with the area you're showing interest in. Trying to do something like this on your own is like pulling your own teeth and not going to a dentist. This is of course an elementary comparison but just trying to drive the point home. If lists like this existed and were helpful in getting the best deal in the market, the Real Estate Profession would be extinct. Dont believe in these things. I know from experience that Mr Yancy below is a good agent. Give him a try...

On an adjacent note, I'm on the lending side of things- Have you been formally Mortgage Qualified/PreApproved?? Very important detail unless you're looking to make such a purchase as a Cash Transaction. Let me know as you find a quick breather so that my team & I can maybe help you with this piece of the equation... All my Contact Info is below

Kindest Reagrds,

David Karamitros
Brand Mortgage
The Karamitros Group
Sales Manager
Regional Top Producer 2008-2012

3328 Peachtree Rd. NE
Suite 200
Atlanta, GA 30326
770.237.1791 Office
404.513.4110 Cell
678.639.8987 EFax

Without a physical address, it is not possible to answer this question for certain. My office is in Roswell, and if you would like help locating a great investment in this area, please call me. I am uniquely qualified to value properties as investments with a strong real estate as well as accounting and tax background. I will set up a personalized website for you free of charge that gives you access to multiple listings that realtors access. You can conveniently review them from your computer, and then if you see something you like, call me for questions or showings.

Vickie Rittiner
Solid Source Realty GA LLC
(770) 596-2395
Stephanie - This is an advertisement from Realty Trac. They don't even put the physical address of the property in their ad's. Realty Trac want you to purchase a list of foreclosed properties from them. If you are interested in purchasing a foreclosure, work with a buyers agent who can provide lists of foreclosed properties free of charge.

Feel free to review properties that are available for sale on my website as well (link below).

Fred Yancy, Broker
Crye-Leike Realtors
(678) 799-4663