Property Q&A in Austin>Question Details

Alecko, Home Buyer in Austin, TX

is this property still for sale? can i get more info?

Asked by Alecko, Austin, TX Sat May 21, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3036272754--Airole-Way-Aus…

Answers

6
Alecko, as you've learned this property is not for sale. I don't understand the ad, as it looks like it was never for sale as a foreclosure. I am a Residential Specialist in the area and work with Foreclosure properties to and would be happy to help you find just the right Home that is for sale, and I do not charge you anything for my extensive services! I assist my clients from Pre-Approval (the first step) through to the closing, and beyond. I can set you up with a customized personal Web Site that has 100% MLS access and actually will bring properties meeting your criteria to YOUR attention as they are listed, have a price drop, etc. I program it to re-run the searches for you EVERY morning so you are always up to date!
Please let me know if you would like to work together and I will do all I can to assist you. Not only do I work for the #1 Real Estate Co. in Austin, Keller Williams, also ranked #1 by Buyers (like you) 3 Years in a Row (JD Power & Associates), I am one of their Top Agents as well as a Master Instructor and actually teach Buyer Representation as well. You can see my Credentials, Client Testimonials, etc. on Trulia, btw. Feel free to review them and let me know if I may be of service. Thanks, Joe

p.s. If you need to sell a property as well, ask me about my Multiple Transaction Package! Joe
Alecko,

Realty Trac is a web site that produces accurate information. The problem is that the information while accurate is many times not very useful. Long story short don't buy a membership. Without the address of the property I cannot verify what I am about to say, but likely Realty Trac has this one on their site as it showed up on the "notice of default" list. This means that the mortgage company has notified the borrower that they are in default on their loan. Likely they have missed payments. This is the reason this information is not useful on Realty Trac. This house is not really for sale, it might come up for sale in the future and might not, but the price will likely not be anywhere near the "market value". Most likely the "market value" is what the county has it valued at. The bank will have plenty of BPO's (broker price opinions) or an appraisal before they put it on the market and they will price it to get the most they think they can. The other item is this may never make it to the market. The bank must foreclose first and there are many ways a home owner can stop a foreclosure. They can get current on the mortgage by paying money, file a BK to stop the process, or many other things. So the long and short of it is that the information on Realty Trac is designed to make you want to buy their membership and are selling you data that while accurate enough to be legal is not useful to you. A local real estate broker can help you find foreclosure homes that are on the market right now and available for purchase. If you have interest in discussing this in more detail feel free to email me directly. Thanks and have a great day!

Mike Minns, MBA
http://www.MrDreamHome.com
Feel free to contact me if you would like the current list of foreclosures.

Steven Nusinow
(512)922-7588
Alecko -

Not only is this home not on the MLS (nothing on Airole is), but the lowest list price of any house on Airole in the past 10 years was $244,500 for a 1,288 sqft home in 2001.

Listings like this that look too good to be true usually are. I fear that these sort of listings (notice that no actual address was provided) may employ the old 'bait-and-switch' technique, attempting to get people to register with another site - or worse.

I strongly suggest that you hire an agent that you are comfortable with to help weed out these types of 'phantom listings' and assist you with finding legitimate homes that will suit your needs. Good luck!

Peace in your home,

Doug Vogelsass
REALTOR :: Agents for Change

cell :: (512) 739-0457
eFax: :: (918) 513-5112
email :: doug@myagentsforchange.com

15% of our net agent fees at the closing of our client's property will be donated to a charitable organization of their choice. We do this with ALL clients. This is our way of expressing our appreciation to both our clients and the worthy causes dedicated to the betterment of our communities.

9600 Escarpment Blvd :: Suite 745-75 :: Austin, TX :: 78749
Sponsoring broker :: David Komie, Attorney-at-Law (License# 584762).
It's not available. Would you like her finding a good deal? I'd be happy to help. Trulia is good for browsing but is often out of date. Use my website for up to date listings and foreclosures.

Heather Kight
512-789-1871
Heather@heathershomes360.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 21, 2011
Hi, Alecko.
Nothing available on that street right now.