Property Q&A in Atlanta>Question Details

Betty Simpki…, Other/Just Looking in Woodstock, GA

is this property still for sale and what are the taxes?

Asked by Betty Simpkins, Woodstock, GA Tue Nov 9, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3023046353-935-Piedmont-Ave-N…

Answers

5
It's under contract. Actually, it's been under contract for several months.
Betty, what system are you using to search? I ask b/c I can make some recommendations of more efficient services that will give you much more accurate and up-to-date info.

Let me know.

~Todd Roseberry
rtodd@kw.com or 404-664-8633
And Fulton county has the 2009 taxes at $3,272 based on an assessed value of $217,900.
Good Evening Betty:
The link is for 935 Piedmont #103 located in Coyote Condos and it was a bank foreclosure which sold and closed per county data 9/10/2010 for $56,000. It appears the listing agent has not updated the listing services. Please note there are 18 other condos listed under $75,000 in the same zip code of 30309. Please let me know if you would be interested in a link to view them. peace rob
Hello Ms. Simpkins,

This property is off-market, if you're not already working with an Agent and would like some assistance, feel free to contact me.

You can find tax information at the County's Tax Assessor website, the link is provided below.
Hello...935 Piedmont is showing as Pending which means they have an accepted offer and are waiting to close.