Property Q&A in Roseville>Question Details

donnymak57, Home Buyer in Roseville, MI

is this property still for sale?

Asked by donnymak57, Roseville, MI Fri Dec 30, 2011

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3048160453-18527-Tranquil-St-…

Answers

4
This property is currently contingent continue to show. That means that the seller has accepted an offer and they are only taking backup offers. If you are not currently working with a realtor I would love to help you look for another home or even put a backup offer on this home. Let me know
Becky Drob
Real Estate One
586.489.6373
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 30, 2011
Hi Donny!!

As everyone has said this property currently has an offer which they are waiting approval of a short sale. The buyer has committed to give the lender no less than 90 days to accept the short sale. If you are interested in homes in the area I would be happy to assist.

Have a Happy New Year!!

Karen Paytas, GRI, CMS
Real Living Kee Realty
586-709-8465
kpaytas@mirealsource.com
Sort of .... it has an offer on it already and they are only looking for backup offers.
If you see something else and would like full details, just send me the address or multi-list number and I'll send back everything about the home. Room sizes, taxes, condition, status, etc.

no sales pitches or pressure ... just answers and information.

Earl Dommer - associate broker
Real Estate One
earld@realestateone.com

To answer your question, this property has an accepted offer on it all ready. It is marked CCS which means that they are continuing to show the property, but if you decide to place an offer on it, your offer would be considered a back-up offer only, if they don't have a back-up offer all ready.

I just went Pending yesterday and it is marked as a Short Sale, so this one will be a while before it closes, if it all.

Let me know if you would like for me to set up a search for similar homes in the same area, I would be happy to do so.

HAIG
Elias Realty
(248) 379-6547
realtorhaig@aol.com