Property Q&A in San Diego>Question Details

David Houser, Home Buyer in San Diego County, CA

is this property still available ? If so, when can I see it ? Thanks

Asked by David Houser, San Diego County, CA Mon Mar 15, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1088072970-830-41st-St-San-Di…

Answers

4
Hi David,
I would be happy to send you listings as they come up if you would like? My email is vitality16@aol.com
This property is no longer available. It is contingent status, which means it has an offer accepted and was a short sale. Please contact me if there is anything else I can help you with.

Robert Lee
916-203-1242
Hi David,

This house is in "Contingent" status meaning that the Seller has selected a Buyer to work with and they are awaiting a decision from the Seller's Lender if the contract price is acceptable. It also indicates that this was a pre-foreclosure auction.

There are many websites that will let you do research on homes that are available. The trouble with them is that the information is often old and when you do find a home you like, chances are it’s already sold or under contract with another Buyer. This is one of the problems with real estate websites in general. The information is not current.

I have a service available on my website http://sandiegohomeresearch.listingbook.com/ that allows you to register and then enter the criteria for the home you are seeking. It will provide you with a daily report of homes in the area that meet your criteria. This is a direct link into the San Diego MLS. The difference with this web site is that you have direct control over the search and can be quite specific in details.

This service is also good if some one just wants to monitor the sales in their neighborhood. Best of all... it’s a free service that only requires you to register. When you need further help, I'd appreciate it if you contacted me.

Sincerely

Mark W. Miller, Realtor
Keller Williams San Diego Metro
619-200-6002
mark.miller4@cox.net
By doing a simple google search of the address it doesn't look like it.