Property Q&A in North Bergen>Question Details

gloria.l.dom…, Renter in 07093

is this property still available?

Asked by gloria.l.dominguez, 07093 Sun Jan 12, 2014

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3142439164-7011-Newkirk-Ave-Nor…

Answers

3
DEAR NATALIA AND GLORIA
I'M STILL WAITING FOR AN ANSWER FROM YOU. SINCE I DON'T HAVE TO INSTALL THE NEW CARPET PERHAPS I CAN PASS THE SAVINGS ON TO YOU. CALL ME WITH A COMPROMISE OFFER IF YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED.
GARY K

Thanks for the info, I am interested is seeing the property when you are available. My schedule is pretty flexible including today if that is a possibility. I can be reached at 646.246.7804, original contact was made by Gloria Dominguez, (my mother) but you can call me if you like,

Respectfully

Natalia A. Suarez
DEAR GLORIA
YES THE PROPERTY IS STILL AVAILABLE BUT PLEASE READ THE COMPLETE DESCRIPTION. THIS IS NOT A MONTH TO MONTH RENTAL BUT A FIVE YEAR LEASE WITH OPTION TO PURCHASE THE HOME AT THE END. INCLUDING A CREDIT CHECK AND INCOME VERIFICATION. THE ACTUAL ADDRESS IS 7010 NEWKIRK BUT THE WEB SITE WOULD ONLY LET ME LIST THE NEAREST STREET # AVAILABLE. ANYWAY YOU WON'T MISS IT IF YOU DRIVE BY AND TAKE A LOOK AT THE OUTSIDE AND THE NICE NEIGHBORHOOD. IN THE PICTURES THE NEW WHITE MARBLE TILES WILL BE INSTALLED IN THE KITCHEN AND LOOK AT THE COLOR SAMPLES OF THE CARPET FOR THE LIVING AND DINING ROOM AREAS.
CONTACT ME AGAIN IF YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED.
GARY K