Property Q&A in Rockport>Question Details

Doretta15, Home Buyer in Rockport, TX

is this property near the water and how much work does it need.?

Asked by Doretta15, Rockport, TX Fri Jun 29, 2012

i was interested in buying and fixing but at its price i do not know how much fixing it will need?

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3024205884--Lago-Vista-Dr-…

Answers

3
Homes in Lago Vista Village are zoned R-2M Manufactured Housing District per the City of Rockport zoning. Deed Restrictions include a 940 sq.ft. minimum. On the street you'll find brick homes + manufactured homes boasting City water & sewer. The info on this property was posted 180+ days ago according to Trulia stats. Currently the Rockport mls doesn't listing any properties for sale that meet this description. Lago Vista Village is not within walking distance to the water, however, within easy proximity to Salt Lake & Copano Bay.

Hope this helps.
Lynn
Lago Vista is near Salt Lake which has access to Copano Bay on the West Side of Rockport.
I did not find this property in the Rockport Multiple Listing Service so I don't know the address or the condition of the property. Also, I do not know if is is a mobile or a regular home.
It has been my experience that with foreclosures, especially in the under $100,000 arena, repairs are required but I do not know to what extent or which specific repairs are required.
Rockport is a Peninsula, Live Oak Peninsula, and you are always near the water in almost every direction. Although this property is not on the water. I do not see this property in the Navica data base yet. If you would like I can notify you when it comes on the market.
Terry Socia