Property Q&A in Reservoir>Question Details

Chamnann, Other/Just Looking in Providence County, RI

is this property is sold?

Asked by Chamnann, Providence County, RI Wed May 30, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3080323367-44-Alvin-St-Provid…

Answers

4
The property that you are interested in, located at 44 Alvin Street in Providence is currently pending. If you are not currently working with a Real Estate Agent and would like some help finding a property, please feel free to contact me directly at eranone@tmlgri.com.
Evelyn Ranone
When you provide me with your email address, I will email you similar properties in the area that you can look through and see if you have any interest. Thank you, looking forward to hearing from you!
Greetigns "Chamnann",

This property is UNDER AGREEMENT, which means that there is a Purchase & Sales Contract in place (which happens AFTER the acceptance of an offer from a qualified buyer) and the home is no longer being marketed for sale.

The contract date is was April 9th, but it was not removed from the market until April 17th.

Reach me anytime to get more REAL ANSWERS to your REAL ESTATE questions!

Have a great day!

Donnie Bennett
BLACKSTONE/OCEAN Properties
Hi Chamnann,

Unfortunately, 44 Alvin Street went PENDING on 4/12/12. I would love to speak with you and hear of your real estate needs. Please give me a call at your convenience to discuss.

Joshua Deaner
The Rhode Guide Real Estate Co. [and other cool things]
Licensed Real Estate Broker
Mobile: 401-556-1116
---
Check us out at: http://www.TheRhodeGuide.com