Property Q&A in Carlsbad>Question Details

Stan, Renter in Carlsbad, CA

is this property for lease?

Asked by Stan, Carlsbad, CA Wed May 22, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3115131444-6815-Via-Marinero-Ca…

Answers

6
No, It's for sale only, Will be on the market jun-1-2013
It was for lease by Blue Diamond Rentals but is no longer Active. You can call them at 760-585-6605 to see if it still may be possible to rent it.
Hi Stan:

I am a real estate agent that provides property management. I'd be more than happy to assist you if you'd like to give me a call. You can also go to my website at http://www.OceanViewCastles.com, select RENTALS and it will show you all the existing RENTALS in SD County MLS.

Best of luck to you!
Noelle Wylie
Premiere Properties
760-522-5772
Hi Stan,
What Tiffany is saying is completely accurate. Just be aware that Craigslist has approximately 10 times+ the rental listings than the MLS. The other way to steer clear of scams is use a property management company. That is their sole business, helping renters find properties.

Best of Luck,

Mark & Kari Shea
Shea Real Estate
I would recommend you search for rentals through a Real Estate agent that has access to MLS if you want to avoid scams on craigslist and other sites.

They can give you the listings with pictures and prices, and then show you the property if its on lockbox - or get you an appointment to view if its occupied.
This way you know you are dealing with real rentals and not phantom landlords posting scam ads on the web.

If you would like assistance with your rental search (I don't charge my renters a fee), feel free to contact me with your preferred cities and price range.

Tiffany Boyd
KW Realtor
Bre 01899986
Tiffanyhomes@yahoo.com
Hi Stan,

The Trulia site states the property is no longer active. When looking for rentals, your best bet is Craigslist. 85% to 95% of all rentals leased in San Diego County are found using Craigslist. It is used to advertise rentals by owners, property management companies and agents alike.
The best way to search is to put the zip code (92009) in the search box and then enter the rest of your parameters. Check often and call/e-mail right away as many rentals move quickly!

Lastly, beware of rental scam listings and ads that "look too good to be true”. Make sure you talk to the person managing the property and meet them to see it. Scams usually involve people asking for a deposit prior to seeing the property or filling out a rental application.

Best of luck to you,

Mark & Kari Shea
Shea Real Estate
mark.kari@shea-realestate.com
National Association of Realtors
CA DRE License 01713506