Property Q&A in Little Elm>Question Details

Jorge Hernan…, Home Buyer in Little Elm, TX

is this property available? is it a HUD home? or is this an auction house?

Asked by Jorge Hernandez, Little Elm, TX Mon Mar 19, 2012

i would like to buy this property but i dont like the one that we need to place a bet

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3029685103-2605-Cowboy-Trl-Li…

Answers

3
This one is now under contract.

You can check out the link below for other homes in Little Elm in this price range.
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
This home was a short sale, which means that the bank is accepting less than what the current owner owes on the property. Short is not indicative of the time frame of closing however as there are many processes the paperwork has to go through. This particular property has been under contract since 1/23/2012 and is contingent upon the bank approving the sales price. Obviously, this process takes a long time. Please let me know if you would like me to email you an accurate listing of homes that meet your criteria.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Mandi Gossick
Halo Group Realty
214.578.0728
This property is a short sale and does have an offer on it at this time. Please let me know if I can assist you with anything else.

Linnea