Property Q&A in Loxahatchee>Question Details

Audrey, Home Buyer in New York, NY

is this property available?

Asked by Audrey, New York, NY Thu Jan 24, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1073924550-2206-E-Rd-Loxahatc…

Answers

7
Leslie, this is a different property, it is located in Loxahatchee Groves at 2206 E Road.
This one is now under contract, but there are more available. Are you looking specifically in
Ocean Dunes?
Leslie Gould
Leibowitz Realty Group
lesliegould@gmail.com
561-676-7996
Hello Audrey,
Yes it is available. Please let me know how soon you would like to get out of cold NY and into the warmth of the Loxahatchee life style. Please call me 772-812-2621 of email palm1219@yahoo.com
This particular home also has a guest house. Contact me directly for details.
Yes, this property is available. It is on the market for $459,999 and has 5 acres. Do you know the Loxahatchee Groves area?
Hi Audrey,

Yes, this house appears in the MLS as an active listing. It is on a large piece of property (5 acres), and is what I would consider to be "out in the country".

If you would like to make an appointment to see this property please contact me directly.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
561-414-0864
NadineSellsHouses@gmail.com
the property is presently off the market - but should be available again in a couple of weeks
Let me know how to reach you and what you have in mind and I shall be glad to keep you up
to date. My direct e-mail is christin.banks@comcast.net