Property Q&A in San Antonio>Question Details

Chad Lutu, Renter in San Antonio, TX

is this property availabe to move in?and how soon can we move in?

Asked by Chad Lutu, San Antonio, TX Fri Apr 6, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3075983952-8606-Flint-Valley-St…

Answers

2
This is a lot and there is no house on it... I would be happy to assist you in your search for a home... Buying a home is an exciting experience and one that requires reflective thought, planning, and insight. That this is an important decision is not in question, and so it is that I would be happy to be advising you in your purchase. I believe:
>
> "In giving advice, seek to help, not to please, your friend."
> - Solon (638 BC - 559 BC)
Free: Personlized property search, Free: Credit Report, Free CMA, Free Foreclosure list... and much more to help you find your Dream home... Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions... or would like to get started...
>
> Yours Truly,
> Rosie Kelch
210-846-3027 Mobile
thesingingrealtor@hotmail.com
Good Morning Chad,
The property you're asking about has been sold. It sounds as if you wanted a place that you could move in quickly; however, this was a residential lot so no house is on it. I'll be happy to help you find a house in the same area. Please give me a call at 210-414-8583 or e-mail me at teamrussell@kw.com and we can begin the process. I hope to hear from you soon! - Sherrell -