Sharonmccaul…, Home Buyer in Yukon, OK

is this prop for sale i saw it on zillow as a forecloseure for 149,000,i loved the thoughtful things they said about it being thier dream home.?

Asked by Sharonmccauley57, Yukon, OK Sat Aug 3, 2013

love the decorated way it was presented it was like a doll house,i would love to see it ,need a fresh start

Answers

4
John Phillips’ answer
Good morning Sharon
This home has not come back on the market as of this time but should very soon: If you are interested in it I will be glad to do the search for you and let you know when it does: It could be any time to when ever just depending on when the mortgae co puts it up for sale:

Contact me direct
John Phillips
jphillips81@cox.net
405 413 0791
Lis Pendens was filed on 6-28-13, which means it is the foreclosure process. It was last listed on the MLS in Jan 2012. If you are really interested and want to do a offer, let me know.

Karen Moseley, Realtor
Coldwell Banker Select
405-650-3548
karmoe@cox.net
i would love to see the inside first,i have a home and husband has a home,he is selling his i might sell mine if i like the inside,i see the living area and kitchen but not the bedrooms and bath
Flag Sun Aug 4, 2013
Flag Sun Aug 4, 2013
9905 rutland ter.,yukon ok. 73099
Sharon,

What is the address? and I will tell you the status.

Karen Moseley, Realtor
Coldwell Banker Select
karmoe@cox.net