Property Q&A in Amherst>Question Details

Rita, Home Buyer in Amherst, NH

is this place still for sale my email address is ritag1950@aol.com thank you

Asked by Rita, Amherst, NH Tue Jun 12, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3063471459-464-Boston-Post-Rd…

Answers

2
Rita: Yes; this property is still for sale and there is financing help and free closing costs..Give me a call and I will discuss this in detail..Thank you, jimSpellman 321-8787 Or email me at jim.spellman@thenorwoodgroup.com
i was told that the 1984. 3 bedroom mobile home at 464 boston post road in amherst was sold i see a for sale sign is still up some realator told me it was sold at the end of may could you let me know if it is or not and what they are now asking i believe i had offered them $20,000.00 cash deal with no other payments
anyways let me know and thank you
Flag Tue Jun 12, 2012
Hi Rita,

This property sold recently. I'd be happy to help you find something similar if you'd like.

Catherine Condon
(978)433-0000
reason i asked is the for sale sign is still up i am looking for a 3 bedroom mobile home in amherst or mt vernon let me know if there are any available
thank you
Flag Tue Jun 12, 2012