Property Q&A in Highland>Question Details

sueblue19777, Renter in Highland, NY

is this place haunted whats the history?

Asked by sueblue19777, Highland, NY Tue Feb 12, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/New_York/Highland/sold/100077479…

Answers

2
Hi Sue,
I have worked with people who have a sense of a spirit in a home and others who laugh at the idea.

I believe whether a house is "haunted" is a question for those that live there or have lived there in the past. The experiences they have had, how they feel and personal prospective will be reflected in the answer, although the question would not be welcome by everyone.

The topic is interesting and individual opinions vary. As real estate agents we try to remain objective and keep personal opinions out of our business dealings.

I hope you find your answers.
Barbara Carter
John J Lease Realtors
(845) 505 3160
Sue:
I do not think that anyone can answer that question. Haunted by what? Something supernatural? Or do you mean plagued by structural issues?

Here is something that was told to me as a child that makes sense to me.

Don't worry about dead people because they can't hurt you, it's the living ones that can. To my knowledge no dead person has ever picked up a gun and shot a living person but a living person can pick up a gun and shoot it.

Logic wins!