Property Q&A in Sloan Lake>Question Details

tmomdeb, Other/Just Looking in Denver, CO

is this place for sale for is it sold?

Asked by tmomdeb, Denver, CO Tue Jan 29, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Colorado/Denver/sold/961600-2832…

Answers

9
Hi Tmomdeb,
That house did go under contract on January 5th. Would you like me to keep an eye on it and inform you if it goes back on the market? Also, if you are interested in properties in Sloan's lake I would love to help you find a similar home in the area. Give me a call or e-mail!
Nicole Gilbert
nicolegilbert@kwrealty.com
720-233-4590
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 29, 2013
thankyou all for the information i have contacted the realitor and never received an answer,im a concerned neighbor who has been asked by multiple people about the statis and have expressed concern because its been vacant for some time! just watching out for safety in our neighborhood but not interested in buying a house. but appreciate all the offers for help thank you.
Hi! As the other Brokers have said, the property you saw is currently under contract. I did do a search for current listings in the area which are in the same price range. I found two active listings which you might like to see. The Sloans Lake area is a very active area. I had a new listing there last week that had 23 showings and 8 offers the first day that it was on the market! My best advice is for you to find a real estate broker who will know your wants/needs and who will watch the market every day for new listings so you are one of the first people to look at a property and are able to put in an offer if you wish. I would be very glad to help you. Please give a a call or Email.
Kayla Okafor, MBA
Denver Real Estate Connection
Owner/Employing Broker
Ofc: 303-455-0244, Cell: 720-296-2949
drckayla@aol.com
Looks like it is under contract
Hello tmomdeb,

My Team works with some Investors who own a lot of rentals. They have discussed selling a home closer to I70 and Pecos. South of I70, West of Pecos. Let me know if you want more information and about that home.

Sandy Kinslow
The Kinslow Team
Key Real Estate Group LLC
kinslowteam@aol.com
This property was listed on 12-28-12 for $299,900. On 1-5-13 it was changed to "under contract". It is still showing as accepting backup offers so it can probably still be shown.
This property is under contract. Properties in Sloan's lake, Highlands, West Highlands, Berkley and Sunnyside go very fast. If you need a NW Denver specialist, contact me. These neighborhoods are very desirable and many times you will be competing with other buyers. You need a good strategy going into this market. Good luck in your search

Jesse Frasier
Realtor, Broker Associate
LIVE Urban Real Estate
jesse@liveurbandenver.com
970-846-7610
http://www.jessefrasier.com
It was for sale and then it went under contract on January 5th. Is there anything else you would like help with? Jenn Morrison 303-949-7959
The MLS shows this property as being under contract.