Property Q&A in Fort Myers>Question Details

crashed3xs, Home Buyer in Miami, FL

is this in a "gated community"? and, if so, how much is the hoa?

Asked by crashed3xs, Miami, FL Mon Sep 10, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3054055050-9868-Blue-Stone-Ci…

Answers

5
As has been indicated the home at 9868 Blue Stone Circle was sold back in 08/11. At present, the homes that had been listed on Blue Stone Circle, approximately three, are under contract.
However, in other areas of Gateway, there are some 55 similar type homes for sale with 15 listed under $200,000 and some 20 from $200,000 to $300,000.
The HOA fees, in general, are between the mid $200.00 to somewhat in the mid $300.00 per Quarter.

If you will be in the area in the near future, give me a call and I'll be happy to show you a variety of properties that match your requirements.

Ed Humbert, GRI,MBA,PMS,SRES
Advanta Realty, LLC
239-464-9855
ehumbert@advantarealty.com
The property located at 9868 Blue Stone Circle in Fort Myers was sold in August of 2011 for 147k and it is not currently listed for sale. Trulia is a great website but the data is not always current. If you would like to search for homes on your own online your best source of data is the multiple listing service. You can access our local multiple listing service for FREE and see ALL listings regardless of what office or agent listed the property by visiting http://www.leecountyrealtor.listingbook.com

Feel free to contact me if I can be of further assistance to you.

Terry McCarley, Realtor®, CDPE / Jones & Co Realty
email: leecountyrealtor@earthlink.net
phone: 239-707-4575
HOA fees in Stoneybrook similar properties are $334 Qtrly. However I cannot find this address in the MLS as an active listing. Would you like for me to assist you in your home search? Just respond to this email or call and I will go to work for you.

Mike McBride
Marlin International Realty
mike@marlinir.com
230-405-4955

Mike McBride
Marlin International Realty
mike@marlinir.com
230-405-4955
Yes it is. It states this in the write up:

property for sale in Ft. Myers, FL
Beautiful 4 BR/2.5 BA, located in a quiet gated community. Three car garage. Stop by today to see it!