Property Q&A in Auburn>Question Details

Kristine Str…, Home Buyer in Auburn, ME

is this house truley for sale???

Asked by Kristine Strollo, Auburn, ME Wed Jan 13, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1045589042-135-Hickory-Dr-Aub…

Answers

2
Steven M Dyer’s answer
Hi Kristine,

The property is not being sold through the MLS. I am trying to contact the web site that listed the home to see how we can see it. I am an agent with Keller Williams Realty. I will follow up on this and be back in touch. When you get a chance, send me an e-mail to steve@TheMidCoastGroup.com and I will be back in touch.

Blessings!!
Steve Dyer, CRS
50 Sewall St. 2nd Floor
Portland, ME 04102
(207) 975-9330
Kristine,
did you click on the more information tab? From that, it appears that this house is now being sold directly by the owner.

You have a couple of options
1 - you can contact the owner directly and deal with them. Unless you are an experienced buyer, I wouldn't recommend this. There are a lot of steps in the process of buying (and selling) a home that need to be completed - and in this case, with no agent on the sellers side and no agent on the buyers side, it could be tricky..
2 - you can work through an agent to represent you and your interests. The challenging part here is that if the owner is not willing to compensate the agent representing you, then you would have to pay that out of your pocket.

I do have clients in the Auburn area, and if you want someone to assist you, I would be happy to try to contact the owner to at least find out what the situation is. Or, if you have a realtor in Auburn you prefer to work with, they could do that as well.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions
Charlene
charlene@century21.com