Nichole, Home Buyer in New Port Richey, FL

is this house taken yet?

Asked by Nichole, New Port Richey, FL Mon Jul 9, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3077903618-7351-Captiva-Cir-N…

Answers

4
Nichole,

Good morning. This Short Sale Home is 'Active with Contract' and had an expected Closing Date of July 31st though there are several other available Homes in the Nature's Hideaway Community and surroundings if this is a location of interest.

If you are not already working with another Realtor or have signed a Buyer's Agreement, please feel free to contact me and it would be my pleasure to assist you.

Steven Zimmerman
Husband, Father, Pop Warner Volunteer Football Coach
& Actively Licensed Realtor
Gulf Harbors Resident-Specialist
Mobile 727-534-3226
Steve@SteveZimmerman.com
BlackBerry # 30FCAF8F
Nichole,
This ones under contract but there's others!
Let me know if you would like a "search" emailed to you?
Jessie Raybould
Charles Rutenberg Realty
Jessieraybould@yahoo.com
727 992 2923
It is currently Active With Contract. The better homes and good deals do go fast. You should work with a Realtor the get the current active listings through our MLS system. Internet sites are not the most reliable and not always up to date. I could set you up in listingbook which is far more accurate. It will show you those properties that are under contract so you aren't wasting your time on them so you can focus on the active listings so the next good deal doesn't slip through your fingers. Give me a call and I'll get you all set up. My services will be "moving."
Odette.
That house is currently under contract. Please let me know if I can help you to find another.