Property Q&A in Rochester>Question Details

lesliezinck, Home Buyer in Rochester, NY

is this house still for sale? I passed by there and it was sold?

Asked by lesliezinck, Rochester, NY Wed Jan 25, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/39726145-177-Fair-Oaks-Ave-Ro…

Answers

4
The house is in pending. This means there is a contract on this house. If you would like more information on current listings available please feel free to call me. Gini Denninger, Goodman Realty. 585-760-3880.
177 Fair Oaks was under contract on 1/5/12. It is currently listed as "pending" which means that it will probably be closed/sold soon; however the transaction has not yet been completed. A listing is usually changed to pending when the contingencies in the contract are removed.

Very rarely a contract will not be completed and the house will be put back on the market. If this is a house you are seriously interested in, we could keep an eye on to see if it actually closes or if the deal falls through and it goes back on the market. Please feel free to call me or e-mail me if you would like me to set this up for you.

Diane
(585) 259-0455
Diane@KW.com
Leslie,
Thank you for the question; and the home is in pending waiting to close.

If you would like assistance in finding a similar home feel free to contact me.

Ray Camp
RE/MAX Plus
Leslie, please follow up with me at 746-3692 or via email Kovach.philip@gmail.com to discuss this property. I am never too busy to answer your questions and schedule a showing.

Sincerely
Phil Kovach
Remax First