Property Q&A in Bellingham>Question Details

Brian, Home Buyer in 01801

is this house still for sale?

Asked by Brian, 01801 Mon Mar 1, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1031173687-65-Laurel-Ln-Belli…

Answers

2
Hi Brian,

Rich is correct that it has already been sold. It was a low price due to being bank owned and had a failed septic system. Are you looking specifically in Bellingham? I helped my sister find her first home in Bellingham and she loves the community and the schools.

I'd be happy to assist you in finding a home in Bellingham or the surrounding towns. I'm also licensed in RI if you were looking to cross the border as well. Prudential has a great website that not only lists the property addresses and pictures, but gives you neighborhood information as well.

I wish you well in your search! Give me a call or send me an email if you'd like more assistance.

Angela Dolber
Prudential Prime Properties
508-826-8553
angela@pruprimehomes.com
The property closed on Feb. 19. Let me help you to see if there's something else that may be of interest to you.
401-447-4706 Cell