Property Q&A in Larkspur>Question Details

Amytorrano, Renter in

is this house still available?

Asked by Amytorrano, Sat May 19, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3080740537--Boardwalk-One-…

Answers

2
Hello Amy
Just to claify, the house has just had a notice of default. it is currently not listed for sale on the MLS but it could be coming as a short sale or the owner may be able to cure the default or get a loan modification. Trulia does not seem to list the exact address and there have not been any recent sales in this uniqued little anclave. Are you familiar with this area of Larkspur. I would be happy to discuss the posibilities regarding this and other distressed properties with you.

Give me a call at 415 515-3322 or
email at dleclair@fhallen.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 19, 2012
thank you. We are working with Judy Smith currently and I just saw this house on trulia. Do you know who posted this house or the address or how I can find out more about it?
Flag Sat May 19, 2012
Hello Amy
Just to claify, the house has just had a notice of default. it is currently not listed for sale on the MLS but it could be coming as a short sale or the owner may be able to cure the default or get a loan modification. Trulia does not seem to list the exact address and there have not been any recent sales in this uniqued little anclave. Are you familiar with this area of Larkspur. I would be happy to