Property Q&A in 77074>Question Details

Juanca, Home Buyer in 77074

is this house in foreclosure?

Asked by Juanca, 77074 Thu Oct 29, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Texas/Houston/sold/22518882-7915…

Answers

2
Juanca,
I checked the current posting due to go to auction on Nov 3, this property does not appear on that list. It is not listed for sale through the MLS system at this time. Are you looking to buy a pre or post forclosure (bank owned or REO) home in this area? I specialize in locating and purchasing these types of properties for individuals and investors and would be glad to help you find a great home. There are a lot of good deals that I would love to help you take advantage of. Please call me at 713-828-0179 if you have any questions or would like to look for a property. Thanks!
It is not currently listed and showing in the market. If it is we dont have it on the market just quite yet. When and if it is placed out there I would be happy to research it for you.
Saul Carrillo, Realtor
832-527-2268
It Homes
seeitsold@gmail.com