Property Q&A in Nanuet>Question Details

Michelle lew…, Home Buyer in Bronx, NY

is this house for sale ?

Asked by Michelle lewis, Bronx, NY Fri Feb 1, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/New_York/Nanuet/sold/22567596-10…

Answers

4
Hello Michelle,

Unfortunately this home is already under contract. What did you like about this home? The style, the location, the price? 10 Charles is a 2600 square foot high ranch sitting on 0.28 acres in Nanuet with East Ramapo schools. There are 19 active listings in Nanuet priced from $149K-$629K. If you would like these listings sent to you, just contact w]me with your email and contact information. I would be delighted to help you find a home in Rockland.

Maureen McEnroe
Licensed Real Estate Broker
Prudential Joyce Realty
FIne Homes Specialist
914 588 1873
I beg to differ with the previous answer as I am the agent of sale we are on the contract and closing in the next few weeks. Allan
Michelle,

This property is for sale and is listed for $349,900.
Hello Michelle, Sorry but this house is presently under contract. In fact I am the agent who sold the house. If you wish to be put on an automatic system to send you emails of available properties that fit your criteria please send me an email. Regards Allan