Property Q&A in Los Angeles>Question Details

Tania Rodrig…, Renter in Los Angeles, CA

is this house for rent? if it is how much is it now? my husband lived here and we would like to live here again.

Asked by Tania Rodriguez, Los Angeles, CA Thu Dec 9, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/California/Los_Angeles/sold/3265…

Answers

2
Tania,
On the link it says the home is off the market. There's a lot of homes available in that area that range from $200k to $350k. There's so many factors involved when it comes to home buying. You'll hear many tell you that it's the perfect time to buy and you should take advantage of this market and not be a renter anymore. I'd like to help you to determine it is the right time for you and see if we get you in touch w/ a reputable lender to pre-qualify you if it is. There will be plenty of us offering our services to you and remember that as a buyer there isn't any upfront cost to speak to any of the professionals. I strongly advise you to speak to one of us and come up w/ a plan that is right for you to become a homeowner.
I believe this might be a bank owned property. If you need some help looking for a lease let me know.

Jeannette Alamilla

Keller Williams-Los Feliz
cell 323.206.8537
jeannette.alamilla@gmail.com