Property Q&A in Scituate>Question Details

sergiacomi, Home Buyer in Scituate, RI

is this house currently for sale?

Asked by sergiacomi, Scituate, RI Sat Apr 20, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Rhode_Island/Scituate/sold/2156-…

Answers

3
Hi, The property located at 220 Plainfield Pike in Scituate was sold June, 6, 2006, for $350,000. It is not currently on the market. I live in Scituate, it's a beautiful town, with great schools and low taxes. I know the area well. If you would like me to help you find a property with your criteria, please feel free to contact me.
Hey Sergia, get in touch with me. I have a few properties in this area that are exactly similar to this one. We should talk. 401 527 1994. JoshG@alumni.brown.edu.
I just checked for you and it is not for sale at this time, it sold back in 2006. I am the type of Realtor who solves problems for my clients. If you are interested I could try and contact them to see if they would be willing to.

Call or email

Cell 401-639-3914
Email: JayRezendes@Jay-Rezendes.com