Property Q&A in Trotwood>Question Details

Boss Lady, Home Buyer in Trotwood, OH

is this house back on the market?

Asked by Boss Lady, Trotwood, OH Fri Dec 21, 2012

according to the auditor`s website this home sold in Oct.2012. got an e-mail that is was just listed for sale. don`t know who to believe!

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1075446342-4420-Filbrun-Ln-Tr…

Answers

1
just ran across your question and saw no one had ever answered you. The MLS has the home listed as selling back in Nov. of last year but that may be just because the listing agent did not mark it sold when they should if the county site has it as Oct...

Not sure why you would have received notice that it was for sale but I can find nothing that shows it as being for sale... It is possible the buyer is fixing up the home to re sell but as of now it is not listed for sale.

I hope that helps...

My team and I work with many buyers and would love to help you find a new home. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions and/or would like some assistance. You can check out my website for a search that you can customize and save homes etc that may help you as well, the data is pulled directly from the MLS so you get access to the same data we do...

Thanks!

Mark