M. Luisa Zar…, Home Buyer in Columbus, OH

is this house available still or is it already sold? Another question is can this house still go to Gahanna Jefferson schools?

Asked by M. Luisa Zaragoza, Columbus, OH Mon Dec 24, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3092927377-6155-Headington-Pl…

Answers

3
Sorry for the confusion, Luisa. The listing agent should have done his/her job and removed this from Trulia. Unfortunately, they didn't.
Hi Luisa!

This property sold in October of this year for $133,000
It was a HUD home
Are you looking for bank owned/HUD specifically and also have you chosen a agent to work for you in helping with your real estate search? If so they should be helping you with these questions !:) regardless if you want I can detail on the transaction a little and also email of you want similars in the area and within Chestnut Hill that are avail for sale. Id be more than happy to help and contact me at 6143520723
Hope this helped!
does home was sold 2 months ago. it was listed for 110k but it's sold for 133 K. it is not in Gahanna schools but it is in New Albany schools. I hope that answers your question if you need anything else please let me know my phone number is 6142092261 or just send a reply to this message. thanks a lot and have a Merry Christmas