Property Q&A in Rio Rancho>Question Details

Carrieazcuen…, Home Buyer in Rio Rancho, NM

is this house a short sale?

Asked by Carrieazcuenaga, Rio Rancho, NM Wed Aug 3, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://=www.trulia.com/property/3011009142-1633-Questa-Rd-NE-Rio-Ra… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/3011009142-1633-Questa-Rd-NE-…

Answers

3
This house is noted as a short sale and is in foreclosure. The lender is Countrywide and there was a Notice of Postponement of Foreclosure Sale filed and the date is currently scheduled for August 2, 2011 at 10:00 am. The Plaintiff's Judgment, which includes interest and costs, is $189,902.43 and the same bears interest at 6.875% per annum from July 16, 2010, to the date of sale. The amount of such interest to the date of sale will be $3,183.47 as of the initial notification published on October 7, 2010 which was initially scheduled to be sold October 12, 2010. The agent listing the property has also not made any representations as to whether or not the list price has been approved by the negotiator employed by Countrywide. There are often properties that have gone through the foreclosure process and are listed once they are owned by the bank and statistically can be picked up for less than a short sale and with less hassle when working with a real estate professional that has the knowledge and experience.
Yes , 1633 Questa is a short sale. Is that what you are looking for? I have a HOMEFINDER service that is free and will email you all new listings that fit your needs. Just email me, George Lowes, at geolowes@msn.com or call me at 505-550-2037.