Property Q&A in Sundance>Question Details

sokhakamkar, Home Buyer in Buckeye, AZ

is this home still on the market?

Asked by sokhakamkar, Buckeye, AZ Fri Feb 1, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3100890931-22167-W-Gardenia-D…

Answers

4
The Phoenix metro area has a severe shortage of availble supply. A normal market would have approximately 32,000 homes on the multiple listing service. Today it is around 14,000 homes. The new home building permits would be around 30,000 per year. In 2012 they built just over 11.000 homes due to prices being so low. This lack of supply and strong demand has lifted the median price of housing more than 30% since the market low in August of 2011.
The delimma of searching for property yourself is that it takes 2-14 days for new listings to populate national websites such as Trulia. Many times thw properties that are priced correctly are already under contract by the time you see them. That is the case with this home. If you would like a list of homes as they become avialable through MLS, contact me at info@ashtonflemingrealestateteam.com
Sokhakamkar,

This property is under contract, but a backup offer can be submitted. This is a short sale that went under contract on 11/13. As you know, short sales can take several months to close, during which time the properties show as available on Trulia even though they are already under contract.

Here is a link to similar homes in the area that are available and have no offers as indicated in MLS:

http://www.flexmls.com/link.html?zm0hhmvvdv1,12,1

Give me a call if you'd like to look at anything. Have a great weekend!

That home is a short sale listing that is under contract but accepting backup offers. My name is Kevin Vassar and I live and practice real estate in Buckeye and in much of the valley. I'd appreciate the opportunity to speak with you and hopefully serve your real estate needs. My cell is 818-632-2330. Thank you.
The home is Under Contract (short sale) You can place a back-up offer.