vizionme1, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

is this home still for sale?

Asked by vizionme1, Philadelphia, PA Sun Apr 6, 2014

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3122715884-925-Unruh-Ave-Phil…

Answers

5
This house at 925 Unruh Ave., Philadelphia, PA 19111 in Oxford Circle/Castor Gardens section of Northeast Philadelphia is no longer for sale.

It was listed for sale by an out of region real estate agent that underpriced this listing as a SHORT SALE for $139.000. This house was purchased in 2003 for $168,000 and the homeowners completed many updates and upgrades including expanding and enclosing, insulating and siding the front porch.

It is currently under contract pending multiple bank/investor approval. There are multiple mortgages (purchase, refi, home equity lines, etc..). Who knows if the deal will close or not? Short sales are never guaranteed to settle!!!!

Had the bank had a knowledgeable asset manager, they would have listed it for sale with a local Realtor who knows the market. The house could have been shown to numerous potential homebuyers in which case the bank probably would have received better offers. A local homebuyer planning to be an owner occupant would have gotten a good solid deal and it would have been a WIN-WIN situation for all involved.

This house was probably not shown by many, if any, local Realtors as it was not listed in the local Multiple Listing Service known as TrendMLS. Chances are it was purchased by an investor who will rent it out or turn around and flip it for a profit. It's a shame it works this way sometimes. It's almost as if banks don't care about common business sense. Maybe they can always count on getting bailed out by the Fed?

Sorry for rambling. There are quite a few nice homes in the area that are good values right now. If you would like me to send you some information on other short sale/foreclosed REO opportunities in the area, please contact me so I can get your name and contact information to send you details.

Looking forward to speaking with you soon.

Larry Lichtman, Realtor
Direct Phone: (267) 254-7994
E-mail: LarrySellsRealEstate@gmail.com
Hello.

Thank you for your inquiry, however 925 Unruh Ave. is not for sale at this present time. If there are other properties that you are interested in please do not hesitate to contact me at 215-287-5590 or 302-838-3909. Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, Fox Roach Realtors.

Also if you are looking for a Realtor to represent you and assist you in finding the home of your dreams, please do not hesitate to contact me as soon as possible. Thank you for your inquiry and question.

Vanessa Trapp
Yes this home is still available it is listed for 139,000 in the Oxford circle area if you would like to take a tour please give me a call 267-648)7656
Hi, this is not on the market - it was last sold in 2003. I love Trulia, but this is an example of why it's also important to work with a Realtor. My clients receive daily updates directly from MLS for properties that are new or reduced in their particular market segment. We work together closely to identify and find good opportunities to fit their financial and lifestyle goals. If you'd like to learn more about how to work with a buyer agent, please contact me.
If you're not familiar with how to work with a Realtor, I just hosted a First Time Home Buyer seminar this past weekend, and I can share the info with you. email me at susanna.kunkel@gmail.com
Flag Mon Apr 7, 2014
This home is available to see.
Please call me to speak about 1st time buyer programs.
Thank you;
Don Sherman
Century 21 Advantage Gold
Cellphone-267-716-8228
Email-realtor94@gmail.com
try 6370 Gillespie 19135
Flag Mon Apr 7, 2014