Property Q&A in Middletown>Question Details

Kristy Self…, Home Buyer in Bear, DE

is this home still available?

Asked by Kristy Self Millard, Bear, DE Tue Sep 17, 2013

This question was asked from this property:…

Hi Kristyanne,

The property you asked about was being offered as a Short Sale but has been withdrawn from the market. There is a possibility that it may return to the market but that would likely take some time. Do you have time to wait and are you interested in a “short sale” situation?

Otherwise, I would be happy to help you find a comparable home. Please contact me and I will be glad to answer any questions you have or help you find a similar home. Good luck with your housing search.

Wayne Bartron
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 17, 2013
Hi Kristyanne

Although the property you were looking at is no longer available, below is a list of similar homes in the area that may fit your needs. Best of luck finding your new home.........................chris
Hi Kristy,

Unfortanately this home has been removed from the market. Please contact me and I will see what I can do you for you. There is a good selection of similar homes.